So many people practice hypnosis, but do not get the results that they want. In this groundbreaking and encyclopedic work on hypnosis, master hypnotist Teppo Holmqvist will show you step-by-step how to hypnotically influence and change people in a way that works in the real world.
Grounded in real-life experience and what really works, this book will reveal what is really possible with hypnosis and how to achieve far more by doing far less. Meant for both beginning and experienced hypnotists, it is one of the most advanced books written on hypnosis today. Inside you will discover:
* Why hypnosis is far less and far more than most people understand
* Why there are no such things as depth of trance or resistance against hypnosis
* Why it is possible (and actually very easy) to hypnotize people without their permission
* Why almost everything you have learnt about rapport is probably wrong
* The important step that 99 percent of hypnosis training forgot to tell you about hypnotizing others
* Eight operators of language that allow you to turn anything you say into a hypnotic induction without the need to memorize anything
* Learn the difference between traditional anchoring and what actually works in the "real world"
* How you can make a person hallucinate any sensation you can describe and bypass their social conditioning completely in a matter of few minutes
* How the mind can rehearse any mental skill perfectly for months in a matter of seconds so it will become instinctive
* And much, much more!