5 BOOKS IN 1 * Getting Started with iPad * Just for Fun * iPad on the Go * Getting Productive with iWork * Using iPad to Get Organized Your one-stop guide to all things iPad The iPad may be small, but it packs a big punch.
This all-encompassing guide provides step-by-step guidance for iPad and iPad mini users looking to make the most of this small wonder at home, at work, or on the go. Whether you re an iPad newbie or have been puttering around with it for a while, there s something inside for everyone!
* For the uninitiated pick the iPad model that s right for you and discover cool bling you can add to accessorize it
* It s your iPad, you can play if you want to explore the iTunes store, preview, buy, and rent media, use iCloud to push purchases to all devices, and set up Family Sharing
* Get connected make your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G settings, tether your iPad to your smartphone, and sync content across devices
* iWorking 9 5 get familiar with the iWork for iOS apps, improve documents by adding photos and images, and manage your iWork documents like a pro Open the book and find:
* Guidance on which iPad model is right for you
* Tips on using your iPad to buy content at iTunes and beyond
* How to wipe data remotely if your iPad is lost or stolen
* How to move files from your computer to your iPad
* Tips for printing wirelessly from your iPad
* Steps for setting up Touch ID and Apple Pay
* How to share files via email, AirDrop, or through the cloud