Lonely Planet Coastal California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Ride the cable car around San Francisco, discover hidden hot springs along the rocky Big Sur coast, or unleash your inner child at Disneyland; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Coastal California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Coastal California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - culture, history, art, literature, film, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine
- Over 71 local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), andTravel with Children
- Coverage of San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Disneyland, Orange County, the Central Coast, Marin County, the Bay Area, Napa, Sonoma, the North Coast, Anaheim, and more